Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why nga ba?

There have been drastic changes in our economy these past few years and we were not spared. To make a long intro short, the thing is, I sometimes feel sorry for myself. Not that I am ungrateful... because in the goodness of God, He always provides for us.

But then, there are those times. Hindi naman sa naiinggit ako (pero ganun na rin yun), I tend to look myself and my current financial and career situation and sometimes ask, "Why?". Why am I struggling with debts? Why can't I pay my home loan amortization on time? Why can't I save? Why can't I get out of our financial slump? Why is my business losing money? Why can't I balance my checkbook? Why can't I travel? Why can't I go to Boracay, like everyone else? Why can't I be a globe-trotter, like the others? Why can't I be fashionably fabulous? Why can't I be luxurious? Why can't I have enough? Why am I here?

Ang daming "Why" ano? Why nga ba?

No comments: