Thursday, September 21, 2006

The First Entry

This blog is a personal challenge, especially for someone who hasn't managed to keep a diary or journal for more than 2 weeks! Haha!

And this is probably where someone who dreams of writing a novel about the environment should start. Again, Haha! Environment?

And this, is really a challenge for someone who is a working mother of a very active 4 year old toddler who is also expected to cook dinner on time, prepare edible breakfast and packed lunch, and clean the bathroom sink, and who still lives with her husband in her parents' home.

However, I believe, that with determination, focus, and a little help of technology (just a little?), I CAN DO THIS!

So what's this all about? Er, I don't know... I just felt like I should start this right now. I was in the bottom third of our Advanced English class in high school anyway (but my inclusion in that class was probably because the school abolished the Advanced Math class)! But to be specific, my friends, I'll be writing my thoughts here about anything... about God, family, faith, friends, career, business, national/local issues, etc... because, I am THE SILENT JOURNALIST!

No comments: